Worried

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sunflower1 Posts: 154
Hey guys quick question. This morning when I got sick it had blood in it. I'm worried about it. It wasn't loads really, and it was really dark (TMI) sorry. This happen to anyone else? Thanks
aylala Posts: 3673
Hey Sunflower I'm sorry this never happened to me, maybe ring your doctor to be sure and hopefully its nothing to be worried about
milis Posts: 7998
Definately ring your doctor. It will put your mind at ease if nothing else *)
adorable Posts: 249
ive never expereinced this,ive no sickness at all. very lucky i know but kinda want some to make it more real. u cant win!! but i would say defo ring the doc,they will put your mind at ease. good luck hope all is well.
FebM2Be Posts: 39
If you've been getting sick a lot it may be little tears inside your throat/stomach from the constant sickness. My friend had it and she went to the doctor, he said she was internally dehydrated and put her on anti sickness tablets and said if it didnt stop with them she would need to go to hospital to get some fluids into her. Like the girls side better to check with the doctor for peace of mind, Hope your feeling better soon x
sunflower1 Posts: 154
Thanks girls, just spoke to the doc and they said it's nothing to worry about, just something to do with the stomach lining. Feel so much better and relieved. Thanks :wv