Worst Fashion Mistake ever???

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Shivers25 Posts: 271
Lets lighten things up......what was the worst fashion mistake you've ever made??? I bought this long purple disgusting dress for a family occasion a few years ago...oh I cringe when I look back!! :-8 :-8
shadow Posts: 1866
the pensioners glasses I used to wear when I was about 11/12.... pics of me at that time are scary...
Drummerswife Posts: 3497
When i was 10 I begged my mum to let me pick out what I wanted to wear to my b-day party. Am so sorry I did- I wore black shoes, white socks, purple tights, flowery culottes, yellow and green t-shirt and a black jumper over. Plus I Had hives so I have calamine lotion all over my face. God I hate those photos. Luckily my colour co-ordination has improved.
nelly Posts: 1875
[quote="shadow":b9fi2emy]the pensioners glasses I used to wear when I was about 11/12.... pics of me at that time are scary...[/quote:b9fi2emy] ditto :eek then i went to specsavers! could have given Harry Potter a run for his money
[quote="nelly":34uobi67][quote="shadow":34uobi67]the pensioners glasses I used to wear when I was about 11/12.... pics of me at that time are scary...[/quote:34uobi67] ditto :eek then i went to specsavers! could have given Harry Potter a run for his money[/quote:34uobi67] specsavers saved my life.... I am eternally grateful!!!!!
Bridezilla07 Posts: 2237
My whole goth phase was one major fashion disaster. I looked ill for about two years!! :o0
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
leggings, white satin blouse and a zip up nike tracky top in balck, white, red and gold.. :-8 xx kim xx
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
definatly confirmation outfit, huge "mary kate and ashley olsen" shoes, horrible black floppy hat, yacki pink long dress with buttons all the way down and an even worse cardi/bodywarmer
i had a goth phase too... :-8
Astra Posts: 1409
A fuzzy perm :action34 :-8