worst morning EVER!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
Got up...went to get the shuttle bus to the luas as usual..had my phone in my hand to check the time just before i got on the bus.. put in my right hand jacket pocket.. get off the shuttle bus.. go to get my luas annual ticket out of same right hand pocket,... where it ALWAYS is, where i put it last ngiht after getting the bus home and its not there... bollix!!! so miss my luas...have to go over to the cash machine and then the shop for change to buy a ticket.. miss a second luas and have to get off a stop early to run and take a short cut to get to work on time.. go to get my phone to phone hubby to see if he saw my ticket at home anywhere and my phone is GONE too!!!! :o( :o( :o( :o( crappy crappy day... can only get better i spose.. x
clucky Posts: 26471
aw balls maybe the phone is on the luas and someone will hand it in have you tried ringing it?
Mrs Febbride Posts: 1234
R-N_R am sorry to hear that...cancel your phone straight away My phone was robbed without me realising and the rang everyone in my phonebook pretending to be gaurds saying they found my phone near the scene of an accident it was awful they rang my boss and everything :-8 Chin up Chuck :thnk :thnk
i'd lost it before i got on the luas :o( tried ringing it but its just ringing out... no answer.. the only possible place it could have gone was between me getting the shuttle bus and the luas stop.. ahhh well..i'm meeting hubby in town tonight for late night shopping so i'm gonna chance my arm for an upgrade i reckon.. xx
meant to say, i'm more concerned about my bus/luas pass.. its still got about 400 euro worth of usage on it.. :o(
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="rock-n-roll-wife":z32f3lic]meant to say, i'm more concerned about my bus/luas pass.. its still got about 400 euro worth of usage on it.. :o([/quote:z32f3lic] That is a bummer rnr, Hopefully (I know it is a long shot) it will be found and handed in somewhere
Mrs Febbride Posts: 1234
oh my god....i didnt realise they were so expensive :-8 Can you cancel it or something...
Playful Posts: 638
You poor thing, hopefully you will find the ticket at home. :xox
yeah they're over 800 for an annual one and theres baout 6 months left on it.. :o( i'm hoping its at home too...though i discovered i can get mine cancelled and replaced for 50 euro which isnt too bad in the grand scheme i suppose. x
TokenMale Posts: 6845
RnR, if the Luas pass is the same as the annual Dart pass, you can pay a small fee and get it reinstated. ETA: Missed your previous post.