Menu

Worst nightclub in ireland

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Gone2007 Posts: 4182
Another thread but this in my head. what was the worst night club you ever went to? You know the only frequented for the sole purpose of getting served at 16 or 17 years of age? the one noone goes to since the smoking ban because the smell of cigarette smoke no longer hides the smell of puke, and you can actually see what all those mingers look like now the blue cloud has lifted. For me it has to be The Castle in Enniscorthy. i first set foot in there at the age of 18 when i started going out with H2B but it was a relic of him and his friends underage drinking days.
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
I liked all the pig-holes I danced in, way back then :-8
clucky Posts: 26471
whats that place called on bachelors walk ? arlington?
Shin Posts: 8515
nah, the ski club or the waterfront unce unce unce unce music kips ah those were the days
[quote="shin":265vqsj2]nah, the ski club or the waterfront unce unce unce unce music kips ah those were the days[/quote:265vqsj2] My friends went there a few times,I never was that Lucky
bingowings Posts: 1388
The Claremont in Lahinch - even the walls sweat *yuk!*
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
i went to cocos in the belgard in tallaght all the time when i was younger, i went again a few years back and it was like junkie vile never again, diva in red cow is full of oul fellas that stay in hotel and lure at the young girls. dont live in dublin anymore so dont go to them.
AVENGER Posts: 4595
The Pluse in Letterkenny! Total hole!
Shin Posts: 8515
[quote="Dolly Dora":eucue18f][quote="shin":eucue18f]nah, the ski club or the waterfront unce unce unce unce music kips ah those were the days[/quote:eucue18f] My friends went there a few times,I never was that Lucky[/quote:eucue18f] me too actually dolly girl, i was just trying to act hard, was never allowed grace the place. made up for it years later though oooh oooh got one, the spahell aka the spawell?
[quote="strawberry shortcake":38qim204]i went to cocos in the belgard in tallaght all the time when i was younger, i went again a few years back and it was like junkie vile never again, diva in red cow is full of oul fellas that stay in hotel and lure at the young girls. dont live in dublin anymore so dont go to them.[/quote:38qim204] I was in Diva last Saturday night-I am so ashamed and I felt 95 years old. Whats the story with charging €15 in,I thought at first it was for the 3 of us :-8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8