Worst Wedding Organist Ever

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrQ Posts: 1085
Came across this today on YouTube. You'd imagine an organist could play the organ. :duh:
Bluebellbride Posts: 610
That's pretty bad alright! This one gets me every time!!
Weird Cat Lady Posts: 3501
That's more like it, bluebellbride. Dry-humping a pole - never a good thing really is it..
MrQ Posts: 1085
[quote="Weird Cat Lady":137kusen]That's more like it, bluebellbride. Dry-humping a pole - never a good thing really is it..[/quote:137kusen] Dry humping stuff is fun and entertaining.............to watch(drunks specifically)...............but when it brings the house literally down then it's gone a little too far. :hic
Bluebellbride Posts: 610
I agree. She must have been jealous of the bride, who by the way, took it very well. I can't say the bridezilla in me wouldn't have made an appearance...
littlelulu Posts: 515
Jeez that is painful!!!! The organist never turnnd up at my aunts wedding so she had no music at all during the ceremony. I always thought that would be pretty crap but I would choose to walk up and down to silence than that!!! As for the guest!! How could you even dance to that music! She was right to put an end to it.
Annajoly123 Posts: 601
That is awful!! Maybe it was a family member and they felt bad for saying no to him when he wanted to play! I really don't know how they can keep a straight face with that noise in the background..!