Would anybody like to go shopping for me?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
Have to do a big food shop after work. To be honest, I'm just in the mood to go home after work and slob out. I've got my PJ's on the bed and all ready for when I get in, so I can slip straight into them :o0 Twas a heavy weekend, H2b was at a match yesterday so he has a big shitey head on him :o0
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
[quote="Jawl":265ce2mq]Have to do a big food shop after work. To be honest, I'm just in the mood to go home after work and slob out. I've got my PJ's on the bed and all ready for when I get in, so I can slip straight into them :o0 Twas a heavy weekend, H2b was at a match yesterday so he has a big sugar head on him :o0[/quote:265ce2mq] Would you do it online? I shop online from Tesco when I'm feeling particularly lazy!
Nah! I need it asap, as in for our tea! :o0 Maybe I should though, I might spend less then :o0
Get whatever you need for tonight and then do the rest of it online - ooh or better yet, takeaway tonight :o0 ! Then when you've stuffed yourself with yummy takeaway food do your online shopping. Its soooo handy!
i wish i wish i wish! But diet does not allow it. Doing well now have over 23lbs gone so not going back down that road, even though I want to :innocent:
Wow, well done, thats a brilliant result already. Ok no takeaway so, but still highly recommend the online shopping. Plus its much easier to save money cos whatever you're looking for you can set it up so that it only shows you special offers first. I always miss those when I'm walking around the actual shop!
I am an 'offers nerd' whereas h2b just grabs the first thing he sees :o0 I'm sure he hates going shopping with me :o0
MinnietheMinx Posts: 2396
Was dreading doing a food shop this evening and managed to get DH to do it for me instead. I'm so happy I married him!!