would it be out of order

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mammybean Posts: 10364
to pull curtains in the sitting room and go for a nap? i am ony up 2 hurs but suddenly feel so tired
Sphynx Posts: 6795
God no - haven't even opened the sitting room curtains yet!!!
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
If your tired go for a nap in your bedroom you will be more comfortable
mummy bear Posts: 3824
janey nooooo beanies so entitled to go for it girl. :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz:
i have only got blinds in the bedroom. from 5 in the morning its bright as a button in there. really have to get curtains, but when i cose the curtains in the sitting room its dark
mummy bear Posts: 3824
then there you go..night :zzzz:
Sphynx Posts: 6795
[quote="beanies girl":3eey3mk8]i have only got blinds in the bedroom. from 5 in the morning its bright as a button in there. really have to get curtains, but when i cose the curtains in the sitting room its dark[/quote:3eey3mk8] Same here. You could be a real knacker and put up a blanket on your bedroom window - I did that once when I had a migraine - just had to! Our neighbours are nearly all out all day anyway so I don't care!
Mrs Maternal Posts: 268
God i wish i was at home and could do that - not feeling great today - am feeling shakey and had another dizzy spell this morning but i am ust trrying to get on with it as Doc said it is normal to be like this....enjoy your rest and I will dream of my lovely bed! :o(
turned off the tely put down the laptop and sunggled down with a blaket and my best friend arrived. she is still here. lovely to see her and nice of her to visit but i just feel like i need to sleep :o(
cathald Posts: 21
Tell her you've a internet meeting!!