Would these shoes go with dress - opinions please ! - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wah Posts: 1414
Fab go with the first pair, your dress is probably going to hide them most of the day so dont worry if they are a different colour, anyhow wasnt there someone on here getting the blue CL's from SATC for theirw wedding day so dont worry about a champagne colour, they are fab, well may you wear them! And if you get sick of them, i can pm you my address to send them to :o0 :o0 :o0
the winner Posts: 4148
1st pair for sure:D they are fab :D
rubies Posts: 1375
2nd pair are pretty awful. I'd go with the 1st pair if I were you. You obviously are mad about them and can afford them.
bride08 Posts: 273
OMG the first pair are to die for!!!!!! I dont like the second pair at all! My shoes are gold and cream and go gorgeous with my dress. I think it depends on the dress as well though! I love the first pair though so I would go for them, you wont really see them on the day anyway! They are FAB!!!!!
thebrideof2009 Posts: 1416
I DONT LIKE SECOND PAIR AT ALL FIRST PAIR ARE FAAB IF YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THEM GO FOR IT BLUE SHOES THAT FEW HAVE GOTTEN DONT ARE CONFIDENT WITH THEM[/quote]
angel1978 Posts: 1154
Maybe its just me that thinks they would look very wishy washy next to the dress iykwim. Like putting white with cream etc. I think the strong colours would look great like blue, red etc as they are more of a dramatic statement but i just think that colour wouldnt work with ivory. Maybe i look into these things too much :-8 The shoes are fab though. :o)ll
weektee Posts: 468
They would absolutely go with the dress, it's not like they're cream. They're nude, so they go with anything!!! Buy them, they're fab, you love them, h2b loves them and in fairness you said you like them more than the other ones so why would you buy the other ones at all!! Go for it, for all you'd see them anyway, noone would even notice if they thought they wouldn't go! I think they'd be fab!!!
frankensteins wife Posts: 1838
Peepbobride - the shoes are €675 :eek Thats kind of what I posted them, I dont want to go spending that sort of money only for the shoes to look wishy washy against the dress (angel1978 - I know where you are coming from, and I would be afraid of that) I would be completely blowing the budget on them and believe me its not the type of purchase I would do on a whim. I think I would feel a little guilty (but only a little :o0 :o0 ) buying them because of the price tag, however I know that if I were to get them I would treasure them :o0 :o0 H2b said that it is completely up to me if I want to get them, but he did think they were lovely. Thanks everyone for your honest opinions. :wv
cupcakebabe Posts: 2232
I wouldnt care if they matched or not the first pair are out of this world!! Dont even try and cover them with dress!! Buy them and show them off!!
deda Posts: 1220
Love the shoes, but mad price???