Would these shoes go with dress - opinions please ! - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kingdom girl Posts: 955
[quote="frankensteins bride":39489xwh][quote="kingdom girl":39489xwh]wow FB they are unreal shoes, the first pair i mean! i got a pair of what i thought was ivory but they are more champagne colour, i def think they will still look good with the dress. Nobody examines your shoes & tbh i have to agree with you on the bridal shoes, i hate bridal shoes & you end up forking out for shoes you will never wear again. both my sisters said they would dye theirs after but they didnt. FB just wondering also what colour shoes you are getting for your BM dresses - im waiting on same colour as you. im thinking silver shoes would be nice[/quote:39489xwh] Kingdom girl - Im going for gold shoes for the bm's as there is a gold brooch on the shoulder of the dress. Ah the first shoes are just serious....even my h2b loved them (he said that they wouldnt be noticable underneath my dress) but sure what does a man know when it comes to colours !! Thanks also MrsQ and Angel for the replies - Angel they are so fab, I was trying to convince myself that you may not notice but you are right.I know what your'e saying bout the second pair - they are actually a lot nicer in reality suprisingly but I would have preferred the Jimmy Choo Lexing shoes in gold but cant get them anywhere :o( so these ones were really just an alternative ! I think the search may continue ![/quote:39489xwh] thanks FB, could you pm me a pic of the brooch? i suggested gold to my bm but she thought silver be nicer. i guess its easier decide when i get the dress. those first pair will be fab with your dress & think of the wear you will get afterwards. you could probably wear them with any dress in your wardrobe!!
frankensteins wife Posts: 1838
Kingdom girl - I cant copy a pic to a pm, so if you want to send me your email address by pm I can attach a pic to an email instead. Silver would look great too, I seen some lovely silver brooches on ebay so you could pic them up easily. Oh let me tell you if I get those shoes I will not only make sure I have a wardrobe to suit, but I think I might get a display cabinet built for them :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Sweets08 Posts: 958
Reasons why you should buy the 1st pair (will justify this for you!!) *) They are fantastic *) You will be able to wear them after the big day *) You will only get married once so let this be a treat to yourself Go for it, you know you want to!!! :o0
frankensteins wife Posts: 1838
[quote="Sweets08":1z7wnr4y]Reasons why you should buy the 1st pair (will justify this for you!!) *) They are fantastic *) You will be able to wear them after the big day *) You will only get married once so let this be a treat to yourself Go for it, you know you want to!!! :o0[/quote:1z7wnr4y] If I wasn't marrying h2b, you would be next on my list :o0 :o0 :o0 When you put it like that it is so hard to resist !! Thanks sweets :lvs
Sweets08 Posts: 958
[quote="frankensteins bride":3mr8uqcf][quote="Sweets08":3mr8uqcf]Reasons why you should buy the 1st pair (will justify this for you!!) *) They are fantastic *) You will be able to wear them after the big day *) You will only get married once so let this be a treat to yourself Go for it, you know you want to!!! :o0[/quote:3mr8uqcf] If I wasn't marrying h2b, you would be next on my list :o0 :o0 :o0 When you put it like that it is so hard to resist !! Thanks sweets :lvs[/quote:3mr8uqcf] See problem solved, glad I could be of assistance!! :o0 :wv
HamletBride Posts: 376
I think the first ones are amazing and to be honest how much of your shoes do people really see and who is going to come up to you and say the colours dont really match. If you are spending that much on shoes you really do want to be getting the wear out of them and the second ones will sit in your wardrobe for ages. 1st ones 1st ones 1st ones :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
fifibelle Posts: 4447
You have GOT to get the first ones - they are amazing!!!!! :wv