Would you be interested in

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

I Dream in Disney Posts: 1592
Part of a wedding blog being a real-life account of working towards better skin/body/all round perfection for the wedding day? Thinking of starting a health regime to get gorgeous for Christmas and putting it up on the blog. I think a lot of brides often start the prep at around Christmas-time for a summer wedding, so thought it could have a similar sort of timescale. But I wasn't sure if anyone would actually want to read it. It wouldn't really be about losing weight, more getting fit and healthy and hopefully improving my overall look. Any suggestions or comments or feedback?
errigal08 Posts: 1302
yeah id be interested in the beauty aspect of it, the diet tips are every where and have all been done before but i think something about skin care would be great,ye know like how to get rid of those's annoying little spots on your back before the big day,or how to get the perfect perfect feet....i know id read that
I Dream in Disney Posts: 1592
Thanks Errigal. It would be that kind of thing mostly. I often feel that I'm a step behind in that I don't know all the 'tricks of the trade' for things like that. So it would be kind of a voyage of discovery
MrsBig10 Posts: 2074
Yeah i'd be interested too!