Would you breastfeed your dh/dp?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Salander Posts: 1639
just looking at the if men were pregnant thread and there was a google link at the bottom and as I was scrolling down the page there was a link about breastfeeding your dh - and i admit it i looked! i know its a completely personal thing but the thoughts of bfing dh just weirds me out. maybe im just a prude!
milis Posts: 7998
If you're a prude, then so am I. No fucking way would I do that :hic
bubbalicious Posts: 330
[quote:f9q90xkp] No fucking way would I do that Drunk[/quote:f9q90xkp] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Not a chance in hell!!! :lvs
Mrs..D Posts: 1741
I have to say that makes me feel ill thinking about it... Wasn't there a sketch like that on Little Britain before? Funny on that but not real life!
fxfor3 Posts: 2347
omg thats gross there is no way i would do that i also am in the prude category
Crostini Posts: 1105
how many men would actually WANT to do that. ick!
milis Posts: 7998
I think the idea of it sexualises breastfeeding in some way, and I think if I had DH Bf'ing it would ruin the intimacy of bf'ing between me and baba.... not to mention being a waste of very precious milk. I'm a bit disturbed by the thought.
Salander Posts: 1639
it just grosses me out completely! am glad im not alone! :-8
Toblerone Posts: 2698
There was a scene in Nip Tuck where a female character wanted a male character to breastfeed as her breasts were engorged and baby was somewhere else. Completely scarred me for life - never watched it again and couldn't even remember their names or full story now.
Emme Posts: 4735
:eek :eek I complain enough if I have to make him de dinner!