Would you do it if you didn’t want to??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
Just something someone said on the other thread got me thinking..... If your OH was in the mood and you were not would you do it anyway? I wouldn't- not if I really didn't want to. I'd feel used or something and just going through the motions. I need to want to do it..... How about ye?
cabbagehead Posts: 3899
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. If I really had no interest at all, I can just say that to him and he'll take it well. But if it's just a case that I know I won't get to the finish line (you know how sometimes before you ever start, you know you won't finish? Or is that just me :-8 ) I'm happy to go for it for him. Or if not the whole way, I'm happy to offer other services (again, not evrey time, but a good bit of the time). There's been plenty of times where I've been up for it and he hasn't when he has "sorted me out"... I think there's something to be said for offering yourself to your lover just to make them happy. Obv not every time, but I think it can be a loving thing to do.
Kittyboo Posts: 1591
It depends really.....as in if I wasn't in the mood cause something happened that day and hubby was interested I wouldn't......but if lets say I was sleepy/tired but hubby wanted some sweet loving...I would.... I do know of a girl that wasn't in the mood at all and her hubby "forced" her too....now he didn't rape her if you get me.....but I was shocked to hear this :ooh That he put pressure on her to have sex as well as one or two other bedroom antics.....and from what I know this happens are few times between them.....
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
[quote="cabbagehead":1eysduan]There's been plenty of times where I've been up for it and he hasn't when he has "sorted me out"...[/quote:1eysduan] :o0 :o0
[quote="cabbagehead":1uwd7vqq]Sometimes yes, sometimes no. If I really had no interest at all, I can just say that to him and he'll take it well. But if it's just a case that I know I won't get to the finish line (you know how sometimes before you ever start, you know you won't finish? Or is that just me :-8 ) I'm happy to go for it for him. Or if not the whole way, I'm happy to offer other services (again, not evrey time, but a good bit of the time). There's been plenty of times where I've been up for it and he hasn't when he has "sorted me out"... [b:1uwd7vqq][u:1uwd7vqq]I think there's something to be said for offering yourself to your lover just to make them happy[/u:1uwd7vqq][/b:1uwd7vqq]. Obv not every time, but I think it can be a loving thing to do.[/quote:1uwd7vqq] oh sorry Cabbage that just sounds so submissive. Yeah like I can be persuaded around to his way of thinking- like I might not want to initially but some gentle "coaxing" lets say, would spark my interest. But if I don't want to I have no problem saying no feck off ya randy beggar and leave me alone.
Rogue User Posts: 6101
Yes I would - I reckon even when you really don't want to, you end up getting into it and enjoying your self.
whoop whoop Posts: 1616
[quote="BrideOfRecession":2qr23g7h]Yes I would - I reckon even when you really don't want to, you end up getting into it and enjoying your self.[/quote:2qr23g7h] Yes this is how I see it. Obviously if I REALLY didn't want to I wouldn't, but actually a lot of the time I'm not in the mood until we've gotten started!
Kittyboo Posts: 1591
[quote="cabbagehead":7tu47xig]Sometimes yes, sometimes no. If I really had no interest at all, I can just say that to him and he'll take it well. But if it's just a case that I know I won't get to the finish line ([b:7tu47xig]you know how sometimes before you ever start, you know you won't finish? Or is that just me :-8 [/b:7tu47xig]) I'm happy to go for it for him. Or if not the whole way, [b:7tu47xig]I'm happy to offer other services (again, not evrey time, but a good bit of the time[/b:7tu47xig]). There's been plenty of times where I've been up for it and he hasn't when he has "sorted me out"... I think there's something to be said for offering yourself to your lover just to make them happy. Obv not every time, but I think it can be a loving thing to do.[/quote:7tu47xig] :yelrotflmaosmilie:
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
I would never do it if I reallyreally didn't want to. But yes I have done it on occassion when I was a bit 'meh' about it but he was raring to go. Sometinmes even if I wasn't initially that interested though it has turned out to be quite explosive for me anyway. DH would never be into a session being all about him or his needs. He enjoys trying (and 99.9% of the time succeeding) in rocking my world. DH would never [i:2qb1ky4c]use[/i:2qb1ky4c] me just to get his jollies.
[quote="MrsDodders":2k95022n]I would never do it if I reallyreally didn't want to. But yes I have done it on occassion when I was a bit 'meh' about it but he was raring to go. Sometinmes even if I wasn't initially that interested though it has turned out to be quite explosive for me anyway. DH would never be into a session being all about him or his needs. He enjoys trying (and 99.9% of the time succeeding) in rocking my world. DH would never [i:2k95022n]use[/i:2k95022n] me just to get his jollies.[/quote:2k95022n] it's not that I actually think that he would use me for sex...just that I would feel a bit used...maybe it's just my hang-up