Would you Spend 60k on a Ring?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

stick Posts: 1229
I was googling away looking at possible wedding rings anyways came across this ring the price is $83,345.90 or €59,106.38 :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek
bubbles19 Posts: 35
Pennies-hehehehe!! :eek
New Mrs Posts: 660
Not a hope! It doesn't even look comfortable to wear with all the diamonds going the whole way around the inside of the finger!!!
teapotty Posts: 2085
I actually think that is U G L Y. Just goes to show you, money can't buy taste.
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
If I was a bazillionaire maybe, but I don't think I'd ever feel comfortable wearing something that cost that much. I'd love to know how many thousands the diamonds that are on the side and back of the ring that won't even be visible added to the overall cost.
madhairday Posts: 1116
no
stick Posts: 1229
i thought it was the most disgusting ring i'd ever seen IMO I wouldnt pay 1000euro for that ring let alone 60k!!!! I emaield it to H2B and said it was the one i really wanted. got an email saying who hijaxed your account or are you cgetting a migraine again and not seeing clearly :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
come dine with me Posts: 306
not a chance!and that one is uuuugly!!!i remember a few years ago girl i worked with told us all that her ring was £12,000 pounds and honest to god it looked like glass!im sure it was the highest spec in everything but just didnt look nice at all.seriously though id lose it for sure if it cost that much.
MaggieBee Posts: 1047
No way who has that, surely that kind of money is reserved for Beyonce and Jay Z!! Agree with OPs that ring isn't that amazing for that amount of money, looks v clumpy and gaudy and like it would get caught in everything.. Lucky for our H2Bs we are all happy with our rings so they won't have to fork out again :o0
ott Posts: 3920
If I was loaded and only if I had the money to insure it or replace it. But I wouldn't spend 60k on that ring.