Would your H2B/DH be Jealous?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

FlexyDee Posts: 4904
I have a very good male friend and we often meet up for coffee etc. He lives in Cork and we take it in turn to meet up in either Cork or Waterford. If you do the same, does your OH get jealous? Mine doesn't as we totally trust one another and he has met him as well.
abouttime Posts: 492
nope mine wouldnt. I got a very close male friend also & it has never being an issue. nor do i get jealous when h2b meets up with his female friends. we trust each other 100%.
Ilovetoast Posts: 2267
Nope mine wouldnt, but a small bit of jelousy is no harm sometimes.. keeps the spark goin :xox
stick Posts: 1229
no mine H2B isnt jealous at all. he's not the jealous type I have been friends wit 1 particular Male friend since i was a tot. and has always been in my life so H2B is so use to it at this stage. i do get on better with lads , when h2b goes out wit work i would often ehad out wiht the group of lads we hang around with,
lolabelle Posts: 3311
Mine would. I blame his Latin blood :o0 :o0
[quote="Lolabelle":1656rxij]Mine would. I blame his Latin blood :o0 :o0[/quote:1656rxij] :o0 :o0 :o0
RinkyDinkSlink Posts: 730
:cool
[quote="RinkyDinkSlink":dnelxmgy]Mine might...he was once that male friend and [i:dnelxmgy]coffee[/i:dnelxmgy] was our code for, well, you know >:o) So yeah, depends on the guy I was meeting with :o0[/quote:dnelxmgy] You bold girl >:o) >:o) :o0 :o0 :o0
Bellisima Posts: 3583
Nope mine wouldnt either nor would I be of him, trust him 110%
Blossom Cherry Posts: 2701
I have a few male friends and there is never jealousy! We trust each other completely :lvs :lvs