WOW!!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kellyc Posts: 1300
My friend just text me there she got her chritmas bonus €1,000, im so depressed. Is that the norm or is there something wrong with my boss. Now not you Elley we all know your boss loves you!!!!!!!! :o0
Elliecat Posts: 2725
Bonus, whats that?? I seem to have heard the expression befre somewhere...not in here that's for sure >:o(
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
I don't get one. Used to in my old job but not anymore. :o( :o( :o( :o( :o(
Smugmarried Posts: 705
I work in civil service so get nowt. I know most people get little or nothing, but some (including hubby) get [b:3hlc9xn5]very[/b:3hlc9xn5] generous bounses. His more than makes up for me getting none! :o0
clucky Posts: 26471
bonus? i got a madeira cake does that count?
kellyc Posts: 1300
A full one her his left over???????
Christmas B Posts: 6191
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! The lucky pooper!!!! We get nothing here!!! I'm dying to see will I even get anything for my wedding!!! They're not coming so I guess I can't expect anything!!! :o0
Ca cest moi Posts: 7855
[quote="Clucky":1i0dblzk]bonus? i got a madeira cake does that count?[/quote:1i0dblzk] :o0 :o0 :o0
Tigletts Posts: 2904
yeah... bonus.... right Sweet F All ! Our xmas party was even cancelled so as the shareholders would get more money. O:| O:| O:|
pluto Posts: 3893
Feck sake, we get feck all. A friend of mine got 7,000 euro one year, as an EASTER bonus! She was able to buy a lot of eggs.