Menu

Wrinkle problem

Go to Health & Fitness

joshuamiller7602
New Wolly

Wrinkle problem

Postby joshuamiller7602 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:01 pm

Please suggest some natural way to treat wrinkle problem.

ciarak18
New Wolly

Re: Wrinkle problem

Postby ciarak18 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:01 pm

Wrinkles are a natural part of the ageing process and should not necessarily be seen as a problem. However if you're uncomfortable with how you look you may be able to use makeup to conceal them. I can't vouch for any of the 'anti-wrinkle' creams being sold in pharmacies. Products with ingredients like retinol have shown benefit but only prescription strength levels will have any real effect. You can speak to a dermotologist about that. Save that you can get botox, but it's expensive and temporary. ANyone who tells you that you can eat your way out of wrinkles with fressh fruits and vegetables is talking rubbish.

RoyParker
New Wolly

Postby RoyParker » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:52 am

You can take care of you wrinkles in two ways:

1. General Skin Care

One must take care of his/her diet to avoid premature aging and appearance of wrinkles and fine lines at a young age. Include fish, particularly salmon in your diet. Salmon is a good source of protein which is the building block of skin. It is also a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids that nourish the skin and keep the skin youthful and plump. These are also known to reduce wrinkles. Include more soy in the diet. Soy-based supplements improve the texture of the skin and makes it firmer. Further, add cocoa to that list. Studies have shown that use of cocoa improves circulation of blood to the skin cells, hydrates them and makes the skin look younger and smoother. Also eat more fruits and vegetables.

2. Topical Treatments

Use products containing alpha hydroxy acids (AHA) that help remove dead skin cells; thereby, reducing fine lines and wrinkles. AHA also stimulates the production of collagen. An FDA-approved topical treatment for wrinkles is retinoid, the stronger version of which is called tretinoin. One can also go for topical vitamin C, which helps in pigmentation and inflammatory skin conditions. A study has revealed that use of idebenone – an analogue of coenzyme Q10 – helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles.

emmaackermann
New Wolly

Postby emmaackermann » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:32 am

Do regular massage with a coconut oil on your face before going to sleep is the best way to reduce wrinkles from your face.

joshuamiller7602
New Wolly

Postby joshuamiller7602 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:36 am

hi everyone,
To find my answer, i have gone through with several articles. i have found one that has significant information http://danielhealthadvisor.hatenablog.com/

webcrest
New Wolly

Postby webcrest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:20 pm

Botox is an effective way to prevent wrinkles. Many women use Botox as a preventative measure. Botox maintains muscles in areas such as the smooth forehead and reduces the effects of aging over time.

Actons Hotel Kinsale
joshuamiller7602
New Wolly

Postby joshuamiller7602 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:11 am

Hi friends,
I also have found some an excellent article. i want o share with you. it has helped me lot. the article entitled with "Effective Ways to Get Rid of Wrinkles" https://sites.google.com/view/zovon/home

Go to Health & Fitness