wrong name-ryanair tickets... - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Wifey-Pooh Posts: 2125
I remember hubby making a booking through Ryanair and getting the last two letters of his surname mixed up. Nothing was said. I've emailed my sister who also uses a 'short' version of her name what she books her tickets under - I'll let you know what she says.
serenity Posts: 3675
[quote="rash2405":30uxzvr8]Hi I wouldn't recommend saying anything beforehand. I deal with Ryanair a lot and they are the worst to deal with, if it is only one letter missing I would go and see if they notice at check in, they probably wont because there will be a group of u checking in together and they will prob just glance at the photo id. If they do notice just [b:30uxzvr8]act dumb[/b:30uxzvr8].[/quote:30uxzvr8] That will be easy enough - not much acting skills required!!!! :o0 :o0 Yeah, think I will just hand in all the passports together and just hope that they just look at photos and nothing else!!! God, the joys of it all... Big sis will kill me !!!! :eek
rash2405 Posts: 292
Enjoy ur weekend away :o)ll
serenity Posts: 3675
Thanks Wifey-Pooh... Let me know what she says - keeping everything crossed. Thanks Rash2405 for your nice wishes... Dying for it - expecting to have a ball - provided my sister makes it!!! :eek :eek
wannababba Posts: 1161
Hi Serenity, I suggest that you get one person to do the group check in i.e hand all the passports and e tickets in together, and hope that they dont cop anyting be really chatty with the girl saying your going on a hens as this will prob distract her >:o) >:o) , but have €70.00 on ya to pay for name change just incase you get a sour face bi*ch!!!!!!!!
Wifey-Pooh Posts: 2125
Serenity - my sis uses her full passport name....has never used anything else. However, her shorty isn't that similar to her long version, like Liz and Elizabeth so it would be harder for her to get out of it! Hope you have a ball without any upset! O-O O-O Probably the check in girl won't give a toss when a group of passports are handed in together on a busy Friday!
Gnomie Posts: 676
My name was spelt wrong on our honeymoon tickets. I only noticed that week so I never said anything. We were on about 12 different flights and not one person noticed when we checked into the flights.