WTF - Gale Platt???????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Greece Posts: 1800
Eh....what is the story with this physco woman and her storyline? Even after David told her last night that he never inteneded killing himself , he purposely tried to kill Jason, he pushed her down the stairs, he wanted to ruin his sisters wedding, smashed up the whole street and he is a generally evil person - she is like......oh but you my son I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO - please someone kill one of them off they are wrecking my head! Anyone agree?
Fifi Le Fume Posts: 1718
Been a mother i know that a mother's love is unconditional but like seriously who in there right mind could stand by a person like that. I don't think they should kill him off though, he is too entertaining :o0 Get rid of Gail, she wrecks my head, and always has. Shes a face you just want to slap O:| O:| O:|
kittysue Posts: 1016
yeah...what the hell....... David should definitly kill her now for being sooooo stupid... Don't you just love to hate David.....that's a sign of a good actor.....he is such a freakk....and he's sooooo evilll. Sometimes...you think...Ah God love him...he's sooo mixed up poor kid.......but then he does that smirky smile.....!!!
Can you imagine owning a child like that :eek I think i'd be sleeping with one eye open.
kittysue Posts: 1016
Would you even be able to sleep full stop..... He could be chopping a few carotts for the dinner one minute and then wam bam.....stick the knife in you next!!!
Oh god, that's a scary thought. Maybe thats how Gail should be killed off. :o)ll At least then she can't ever come back :o0
Santa Posts: 1191
yep knock off the chinless wonder :o0 That understanding smile drives me insane!! O:|
Valkstar Posts: 2747
[quote="b2bsept08":i9klxlxh]Can you imagine owning a child like that :eek I think i'd be sleeping with one eye open.[/quote:i9klxlxh] She can't sleep with one eye open...........she spends all her time fluttering her eyelashes at him and doing that stupid, simpering little smile. I'd push her down the stairs myself O:|
[quote="Santa":3ib882h2]yep knock off the [b:3ib882h2]chinless wonder [/b:3ib882h2]:o0 That understanding smile drives me insane!! O:|[/quote:3ib882h2] :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie: :yelrotflmaosmilie:
Senorita Posts: 3413
[quote="Santa":325qwk2e][b:325qwk2e]yep knock off the chinless wonder :o0 That understanding smile drives me insane!! [/b:325qwk2e]O:|[/quote:325qwk2e] pmsl :o0 :o0