Wuhoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It came!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sheesh Posts: 1129
My period came this morning!!!!!!!!!I'm so happy, I haven't had it for months and initially thought I was pregnant, then doc said I may have underactive thyroid or anaemia(sp!) so will have to wait for results, but for now I'm just glad my body is working!!!! This may be confusing, but I am so happy!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :hic
Urban Fairy Posts: 3987
ah thats great ;o) Now go take some feminex and buy in the choccies!!! :wv
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
Lucky you... :o)ll I'm still waiting after months of no AF. Can't believe I'm actually willing it to come. I'll be cursing it does (hopefully) come especially with the cramps and backache. Ah the joys. :o0
Sheesh Posts: 1129
[quote="MrsDodders":30c659p7]Lucky you... :o)ll I'm still waiting after months of no AF. Can't believe I'm actually willing it to come. I'll be cursing it does (hopefully) come especially with the cramps and backache. Ah the joys. :o0[/quote:30c659p7] I was the exact same!Every morning wishing it had come, and now I'm dying with pain and really light headed and I'm not a bit bothered!I went to the doc again last Friday and he said I might have trouble with my reproductive organs, so getting AF this morning has cheered me up. Now , I know that this doesn't rule out problems but t helps to know my body is working O:o)
Synergy Posts: 2768
I'm still waiting on mine, it's over a week late now and it's always on time. I'd say it's all the exercise I've been doing lately