Wulong-Oolong tea

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

belc Posts: 206
Hi has anyone every tried or heard of this, i got an email into my hotmail this morning saying this is what Victoria Beckham uses to stay slim! Thanks
Little Boots Posts: 301
Never heard of it but do you always fall for spam?
No ive googled it and it is a slimming tea there is a few reviews but i just wondering has any used it obviously not
blushingb2b Posts: 219
I've used it before but it's a bit manky taste wise, I got it in Tesco but the herbal tea that I recommend is the Purr-eh with Blackcurrant! It's gorgeous, very easy to drink, helps alleviate bloatedness (which for me is brilliant), fills me up and also keeps "everything moving". I drink at least 3 cups a day and when I first started noticed a huge difference in my skin, really cleared up.
thanks for that blushingb2b, so would you recommend the Purr-eh with Blackcurrant over Wulong-Oolong tea
[quote="belc":1miw28fs]thanks for that blushingb2b, so would you recommend the Purr-eh with Blackcurrant over Wulong-Oolong tea[/quote:1miw28fs] Yea definitely! Plus it tates a LOT better ha ha!
mrs_c_to_be Posts: 534
Sorry to hi-jack but what is this purr-eh tea and where do you get it? Sounds like its well worth checking out...
[quote="mrs_c_to_be":1a57zjfy]Sorry to hi-jack but what is this purr-eh tea and where do you get it? Sounds like its well worth checking out...[/quote:1a57zjfy] It's a chinese herbal tea and I usually get it in the biggers tescos. Robt robts brand do it with a hint of blackcurrant which makes it alot easier to drink. Do a google search and check out all its properties but I love it!