WW Ideas for lunch

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

zeus Posts: 553
Hi all, Ive been sliding a little with WW - am kind of blaming lunch (and snacking in the eve) so im just wondering if any of you have ideas for lunch? Usually just have free soup but really getting sick of it, so much i intentially forget to bring it some days & just end up eating out....HELP :o(
Trixy3 Posts: 2041
Hey there..I just had a wholemeal pitta with 2 turkey rashers some extra light philadelpia cheese cucumber and onion all for 4 points :wv
Mmmm trixy...sounds delish (less the cucumber)!!!! I take it thats a normal size pitta yeah?? Def trying that...thanks a mil :thnk Any more ppl??? :-8
Trixy3 Posts: 2041
Yep it was a normal size pitta for 2 and a half or the mini pittas are 1 point and they don't have to be wholemeal... A tip for the soup add some curry powder which is 0 points it really adds to the taste of the soup Enjoy :wv
Ah thanks a mil trixy...thats great!!
LadyMary Posts: 1050
I had a baked potatoe with tuna and sweetcorn, all for 4 1/2 points.
joer Posts: 1617
I'm slightly addicted to ryvita and crackerbread, I have about 4 ryvita and some tuna, mixed with peppers and onion, tiny bit of mayo too..
come dine with me Posts: 306
Either have mrs.crimbles crackers(2pts i think) or tesco lights melba (1pt) toast with laughing cow cheese and some fruit. Try to have soup 3 out of 5 days with it but god get soooo bored with it!!Why aren't chips 0pts i ask you! O:|
Thanks a mill girls for replying - some great suggestions there! Im not a lover of fish or their products but do remember tryin WW coronation tuna & it was nice so might try that with some cracker bread...thanks again :wv Just find it so hard at times....wud :lvs if chips were an option 2 :o0 I just get bored if things arent that tasty! Wish i didnt :lvs food as much sometimes ;o(
joer Posts: 1617
he he, dont we all!!!