ww no point soup

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

podgeandrodge Posts: 886
hey girls how do you make the no points soup. is it all just veg and stock cubes. anyone ...love to make it so i can have it for my lunch. thanks in advance
NowGone Posts: 8042
Throw in a tin of tomatoes and some chilli flakes too!
podgeandrodge Posts: 886
is it just any veg at all that you put in . how do you make it though feel stupid asking but ive never tried to make it.
BlahBlahBride Posts: 2744
[quote:wpz09qyk][quote="podgeandrodge":wpz09qyk]is it just any veg at all that you put in . how do you make it though feel stupid asking but ive never tried to make it.[/quote:wpz09qyk][/quote:wpz09qyk] Sweat an onion with some garlic, then add chicken stock and any veg you like,i use sweet potato, parsnip, broccoli, butternut squash , simmer till soft (about 15 mins), , then when all cooked, put in blender, or with hand blender. I dont know how many ww points it is, you might be able to work it out yourself.
milis Posts: 7998
My mam just uses onion, carrots, parsnips, celery,and veg stock. I love it!!!!
d\'wifey Posts: 166
For it to be no point soup you have to leave out potato and parsnips and turnips! im not sure wat other veg has no points, but as long as u keep it to all no point veg and stock it'l be free!! Its really handy to keep you full
goldie. Posts: 1233
I never knew there was ww points in turnip and parsnip!! Must check this when I get home- I eat loads of both.
charlotteyork Posts: 1275
[quote="goldiebride":2a3ekozb]I never knew there was ww points in turnip and parsnip!! Must check this when I get home- I eat loads of both.[/quote:2a3ekozb] I know, I was so annoyed when I found that out! My soup consists of onion, carrots, brocolli, celery and I throw in the little square packets of Italian Style Lustre tomatoes. I don't blend it, just chop things up small when I'm making it because I feel fuller if I have to chew my food - weird but true!