www.ratemysupplier.com

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Miss Sunshine Posts: 1128
Can I just say some twat is after registering over on ratemysupplier.com today with the same username as me. Its obviously some idiot from WOL going over there to try cause trouble and then pretend its me. Before anyone goes jumping to conclusions its not me.
clucky Posts: 26471
why are you telling us that? are you so attention seeking that you have to post anything just to have s ome posts up? WE DONT CARE
[quote:i4wqrdww]why are you telling us that? are you so attention seeking that you have to post anything just to have s ome posts up? WE DONT CARE[/quote:i4wqrdww] Lucky please don't be so mean. I just posted it before anyone jumped down my neck and accused me of being the person. Mrs Peg Bundy pm'd me to ask me was it me so I said I'd post publicly thats its not me. Why do you have to be so cruel all the time. I'm not an attention seeker.
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
And this affects us and WOL how exactly. Don't you have anything better to do than try to constantly be the centre of attention? Actualy have you ever got yourself professionally checked for that cos it sounds seriously like that to me. Go away you boring little person.
Personally Cocoa I think you're a huge trouble maker around here since you've appeared on the scene and I wouldn't be one bit surprised thats its you who has registered as Malibu Stacey just to stir the pot. Well go ahead little girl because you're not going to stir me.
notlongnow Posts: 474
jesus christ can we stop this now please? we all know MS has f*cked up royally- she has apologised unreservedly today a couple of times. i dont understand why people keep reading her posts, when they dislike her so much. if u dont like her, just ignore her. ur behaving like vulchers now. its bully-ish and its not fair. if i were her, i would feel like sh*t, i can only assume she does- so u have done the job. just let it go now. just ignore her if u want, but please stop the sniping. :(
BlushingB Posts: 1634
We don't care what goes on on other websites. Go fight your own fights. [quote:vyflr089] I think you're a huge trouble maker around here since you've appeared on the scene [/quote:vyflr089] Wow, did you just go back and copy that from a response you got from someone else. You, my dear are the biggest trouble maker around here. You need to try to get a grab on reality again, you seem to have lost all contact with it.
Thank you so much notlongnow. There's not many nice people like you in the world.
[quote:2puam2us]Wow, did you just go back and copy that from a response you got from someone else. You, my dear are the biggest trouble maker around here. You need to try to get a grab on reality again, you seem to have lost all contact with it.[/quote:2puam2us][/quote] Yakety Yakety Yak.... blah blah blah blushingb there seems to be some brown stuff running out of your mouth..
*gone* Posts: 4785
here here notlongnow ... can we just let this end?! MS has admitted who she is, has apologised and promised that she won't be at that shite again. Not everything she says on here deserves to be torn to shreds and attacked. Like notlongnow said, if you don't like her posts, then don't read them or just ignore them. But can all the b*tching stop please?