www.ratemysupplier.com - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

justforfunsies Posts: 2502
Lads seriously....build a bridge and get over it already!!
*gone* Posts: 4785
[quote:nxfxw0eo][quote:nxfxw0eo] Yakety Yakety Yak.... blah blah blah blushingb there seems to be some brown stuff running out of your mouth..[/quote:nxfxw0eo][/quote:nxfxw0eo] MALIBU - FFS!!!! Will you stop reacting like this with the insults - if you want the sniping to stop, you have to do your part as well!!
Miss Sunshine Posts: 1128
[quote:32qh9ilq][b:32qh9ilq]Lads seriously[/b:32qh9ilq]....build a bridge and get over it already!![/quote:32qh9ilq] hee hee thats so Carlow.. :lol:
AVENGER Posts: 4595
[quote:19wa16jf][quote:19wa16jf]Wow, did you just go back and copy that from a response you got from someone else. You, my dear are the biggest trouble maker around here. You need to try to get a grab on reality again, you seem to have lost all contact with it.[/quote:19wa16jf][/quote:19wa16jf] Yakety Yakety Yak.... blah blah blah blushingb there seems to be some brown stuff running out of your mouth..[/quote] Here we go again :roll:
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
Darling I hate to inform you but I have been here since before the whole registration system came into place. So really you would want to get your facts right before you try to stir it. I have never and will never be a troublemaker on this site. Keep going the way you are going little girl with your childish behaviour and we'll se how far it gets you. I chew up and spit out total and utter twats like you for fun. No one here is interested in what you do or think so save your energy. Anyhow I have had enogh of your boring, mundane and monotanous posts so I am going to go now but I'll observe proceedings just to see how everyone else responds to you.
[quote:sbisgczw]MALIBU - FFS!!!! Will you stop reacting like this with the insults - if you want the sniping to stop, you have to do your part as well!![/quote:sbisgczw] I want it to stop why do you think i've apologised a milion times but blushingb just won't leave me alone. How can you not reply when someone is insulting and abusing you?
notlongnow Posts: 474
you just leave them do it MS. just let it lie- no one is going to win this. its just getting horrible now.
[quote:1fzg73l1]Darling I hate to inform you but I have been here since before the whole registration system came into place. So really you would want to get your facts right before you try to stir it. I have never and will never be a troublemaker on this site. Keep going the way you are going little girl with your childish behaviour and we'll se how far it gets you. I chew up and spit out total and utter twats like you for fun. No one here is interested in what you do or think so save your energy. Anyhow I have had enogh of your boring, mundane and monotanous posts so I am going to go now but I'll observe proceedings just to see how everyone else responds to you.[/quote:1fzg73l1] And if you got your facts right Cocoa you'd see that i'm was formally Allo who registered in November 2004. So don't throw me that crap about you being around longer than everyone else because i'm not taking it.
Bridezilla07 Posts: 2237
WTF Girls? C'mon, talk about a feckin bitch fest! Will yez leave it out and let MS get on with it!
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Bloody hell, it is Groundhog Day around here again. I think certain posters will just have to ignore each other