www.ratemysupplier.com - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

*gone* Posts: 4785
[quote:2saadq2j] How can you not reply when someone is insulting and abusing you?[/quote:2saadq2j] Without wanting to sound all religious here but .... TURN THE OTHER CHEEK! you have to insult her, then she insults you, then you insult her back ... see where I'm going with this?! Just WALK AWAY from it.
winter wedder Posts: 79
Put the spade down Malibu, you're not doing yourself any favours! I'd leave things cool off for a day or two and come back quietly if you want any easy life, if not - keep digging!
Miss Sunshine Posts: 1128
ok i'll ignore her but she's a pure immature idiot
[quote:2g98bk58]ok i'll ignore her but she's a pure immature idiot[/quote:2g98bk58] there you go again, insults. STOP IT. It's childish and immature and getting really boring now.
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Oh my GOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!
notlongnow Posts: 474
[quote:1epna4kv]Oh my GOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD![/quote:1epna4kv] i KNOW!!! its horrendous!! its a never ending story!!
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote:f9uxj5s0]ok i'll ignore her but she's a pure immature idiot[/quote:f9uxj5s0] You say you will ignore her but adding comments like that is only adding fuel to the already blazing fire
winter wedder Posts: 79
To be honest I'm starting to think you're LOVING this.... otherwise you'd have grown up and STOP
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
[quote:cd9ea8b9] KNOW!!! its horrendous!! its a never ending story!![/quote:cd9ea8b9] na na na na na na na na na!!
[quote:23sdoqqk]na na na na na na na na na!![/quote:23sdoqqk] Are you singing again?! PMSL! :lol: :lol: