www.ratemysupplier.com - Page 5

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote:6i2ghe3u]Trying to change the subject here so can someone tell me what does PMSL mean?? Yes I am sad for not knowing!! :oops:[/quote:6i2ghe3u] Pissed MySelf Laughing
notlongnow Posts: 474
another question: what does BKB mean?
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote:15fol4xg][quote:15fol4xg]Trying to change the subject here so can someone tell me what does PMSL mean?? Yes I am sad for not knowing!! :oops:[/quote:15fol4xg] Pissed MySelf Laughing[/quote:15fol4xg] Oh god its raining :roll:
AVENGER Posts: 4595
Tidal wave rampaging across south side Dublin. For the love of god pleas stop PYSL :lol:
justforfunsies Posts: 2502
[quote:3ca3lo4d]Oh god its raining [/quote:3ca3lo4d] pmsl...it never rains but it pours!!!
Rachel Karen Green Posts: 927
[quote:2tmkjtem]pissing myself laughin Elmo :wink:[/quote:2tmkjtem] Ok took me a minute...thought you were actually pissing yourself laughing at the stupidity of me not knowing what it stood for!! :oops: Penny has dropped!! Thanks!!
Esketti Posts: 936
Sorry Elmo, should really have said "this is what it means" instead of just saying pmsl! :lol:
Mrs Peg Bundy Posts: 2515
Only saw this now as I was away for most of the day. Both Allo and Malibu Stacey are registered on ratemyweddingsupplier.com, but they are not the same person. Cocoa is registered, but is not either of the above. Jaysus, this is like something out of a logic puzzle. :lol:
lindy Posts: 1135
DON'T FEED THE TROLLS
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
Ohhhhhh my GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD, I loved this site before I lost my job, am visiting as much as I can but this shit iss really turning me off it and I love WOL, we used to have great craic on here and there seems to be a few people bringing that down. If you don't like some poster don't reply, just ignore it, we are all supposed to be adults. And for those posters who are just posting to get their count up, STOP IT, it really doesn't matter how many times you've posted.