Wwwaaaaaahhhhh!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Wifey-Pooh Posts: 2125
I thought it was Friday when I woke up. I was really looking forward to tomorrow being Saturday! :cry: :cry: :cry:
clucky Posts: 26471
oh no i hate that aw poor wpooh
Chicken Licken Posts: 873
Today is my Friday...yippeeeeeee :lol: :lol: ......sorry WPooh.. :cry:
Wwwwaaaaaahhhhh!!!! :cry: I have anther crappy day in here to look forward to! Lucky you Chicken.....might try for a half day tomorrow. Have done enough overtime this week to deserve to take it!
Marvin Mole Posts: 1076
Today is my Friday aswell cos I'm heading to one of my best friends weddings tomorrow, I'll be taking plenty of notes to see what I still need to do!
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
oh no i hate that least were nearly there eh!
torribride Posts: 884
I hate when that happens it's so disappointing! :cry: Oh well at least it's not Monday!!! :lol:
Mrs Big Posts: 919
That is the most disappointing thing..... on the other end of the scale its fantastic to wake up on a Saturday thinking its a weekday and realise its the weekend!
Starlite - totally agree but for hte last few months I've been waking up on Saturday morning with work in my head wondering how to fix this and that and how to document the other without causing too many waves. I need a holiday.... or as my Grandad would say - enjoy your alco-holiers! :lol: