x factor - fav after week 4 - POLL

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
right everyone! time to decide on your fav again! Last few weeks anyone evicted has gotten v little or no votes here so we're on a roll with the eliminations!! :o)ll for me thought Rebecca was best tonight
vinoqueeno Posts: 3511
I really like One Direction - think they're my guilty pleasure :-8 but I actually thought Cher was really good tonight & up until this I couldn't stand her...her rapping really got on my nerves but I thought she seemed a bit more normal (for want of a better word) this week. There's something about Rebecca that I just don't like. I think she kinda reminds me of Macey Gray and I really dislike her. I think Paije is good too - very consistent.
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
I thought that Cher was great tonight!
ludicrous Posts: 529
I voted for Matt because he's my favourite since i saw his audition. Like Cait i didnt really like cher till tonight, thought she did really well, and the different style really suited her! Actually thought Katie did wuite qell too, and i usually cant stand her.
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
I thought Matt was very bad tonight!
ssshhh Posts: 18
I thought Aidan was brilliant tonight ..... different.... he is defo not afraid to takes risks .. i think he is fantastic
stickwoman Posts: 2394
Cher was brill I have to say and I am in no way her biggest fan. Head and shoulders above the others really. Liked Aiden too though, he took a huge risk though... hope he doesn't go because of it.
I Dream in Disney Posts: 1592
Rebecca and Matt are my favourites but I thought Rebecca had the edge tonight. I can't get over Cher, but still find her unlikeable so she isn't in my top 3, but I would like to see much more of that in the future!
mrsp2011 Posts: 298
Thought Rebecca was wow. Cher was great but think her voice could be better but a welcome relief from the wanna be gangsta thing she does.
jasmine29 Posts: 116
I really liked Cher tonight.. I thought Mary was very good too...and it was a great opening to the show. I hope Katie goes tomorrow night though.. did not think she was good at all.