X Factor

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Little Mrs Mc Posts: 577
Who was kicked out last night :-8 I missed it. Was out for my sis 21st :wv
lou gav Posts: 508
Nakita(sp), Poor Simon, he could believe it, 2 for his were up. The boy!! not sure of his name and Nakita, he had to choose!!!!!!
Mrs Mop Posts: 340
I think that boy's name is Ray? He should be booted off in my opinion! I cringe every time I see/hear him!!
lou gav Posts: 508
I think he is cute, but it should have been the 2 dudes from Scotland that hit the highroad not Nakita(is that her name??)
Little Mrs Mc Posts: 577
So the 2 brothers are still in. Simon is mad to send them home
B2B-May Posts: 320
Was absolutely disgusted that Simon chose to send Nikitta home instead of Ray >:o( Nikitta is so much more talented than him and has much more potential. I'm like b2baug2007 - I cringe and throw things at the telly when I hear him sing. It's like watching some little boy in "star search" or something. O:| Simon seems to have had a soft spot for Ray since the beginning and as he said himself hasn't picked the right songs for Nikitta up to this point (he's probably been focussing too much on Leona!) - I hope Ray goes out next week...
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
No way he had to choose,he must have been so annoyed! I do like Ray though and feel he is getting better every week,the McDonnell Brothers will be next to go I reckon
Cailin deas Posts: 765
I so agree that Ray should have went - I felt so sorry for Nikita I really thought she deserved it so much more than that smug Ray!!! Think that Leona, ben & Eaton Road will be in the final three? what you all reckon?
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Yes possibly although I think Eton Road can do better than saturday nights show...
Cailin deas Posts: 765
Yes Dolly, totally agree with you - didnt think it was there best performance but I know they can do a lot better. Ray mc donald brothers will go next week