X

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

joker Posts: 2789
X
cora11 Posts: 348
Fabulous words of wisdom!!! Thanks for that! O-O
Mrs Ellie Posts: 266
thanks joker...
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
great list joker. Congratulations. Have u done your wedding report
Littlebo Posts: 2598
Lovely Joker, just perfect.
joker Posts: 2789
No wedding report just yet... if i do my report then its definately all over! Plus I kinda wanna wait until ive my video and dvd to give / not give recommendations! I'd also like to add in, Find out how much your chapel costs, we were told a small donation so we put €300 into an envelope only to be told a small donation meant €400!
Sprocket Posts: 1671
[quote="joker":1kwzm59g] we were told a small donation so we put €300 into an envelope only to be told a small donation meant €400![/quote:1kwzm59g] We paid €300 but I wouldn't class €400 or even €300 as a "small donation". Make you wonder doesn't it!
stickwoman Posts: 2394
[quote="joker":tyrdp2yn]No wedding report just yet... if i do my report then its definately all over! Plus I kinda wanna wait until ive my video and dvd to give / not give recommendations! I'd also like to add in, Find out how much your chapel costs, we were told a small donation so we put €300 into an envelope only to be told a small donation meant €400![/quote:tyrdp2yn] 400?!? Where was the church, if you don't mind me asking? We've budgeted 300 for the church donation... must ask the priest the next time I see him! Did you make a separate "donation" to the priest after that?