XMAS GIFT IDEAS FOR H2B??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

judibaby Posts: 2085
Hi all, Anyone want to post some prezzie ideas for the h2b's, I am really stuck this year and running out of original ideas, it just keeps coming back to the old clothes/cd's/dvd's/books etc. So come on WOLers inspire me! :compress
MrsHappy* Posts: 2496
Try I got mine rally lessons before and flying lessons. He loved them.
Gabby Posts: 2873
does he supoort a particular soccer team or anything like that you can get signed jerseys and things from ebay
Not into soccer etc, into hiking and mountaineering but he has everything you could possibly associate with that!! Rally driving, now there's a thought....
ginger nut Posts: 5989
[quote="judibaby":ifdsd1ui]Not into soccer etc, into hiking and mountaineering but he has everything you could possibly associate with that!! ..[/quote:ifdsd1ui] a weekend away to a hiking destination, staying somewhere with a nice B&B and nice bars/restaurants nearby? Scotland? Wales? Is there anywhere he's always talked of going hiking/climbing? You could see if there are any books (guidebooks/fiction/factual) about climbing etc? What about a print of a picture he really likes? Or an original photograph or painting?
mad woman Posts: 22106
scalelectrix...
Great ideas ginger nut, thanks. I think Mrs Mad Woman has a point too- can't go wrong with scalectrix! At this rate i'll have a prob choosing what to get, or i'll have enough ideas to keep me going through to next year! Thanks girls- keep them coming!