YAYYYYYYYYYYYY ROLL ON FRIDAY!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
My lil sis is over for a long weekend! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll haven't seen her since march,... i'm off work monday and tuesday and can't wait! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll [/i]
sun flowers Posts: 3421
sooo whats the plans for the long weekend than..I have no sis's I'd love one :o(
clucky Posts: 26471
I've no sis either :o(
well... friday she gets in just after lunch so hubby is off work and meeting her at the airport.. then when i get home from work about 6 we're goin into town and doing the ghost bus tour.. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll saturday.. plan is to go to either bray or dun laoghaire just to get out of dublin for the day..and get some sea air.. sunday.. probably go into dublin town..get some sushi...mill around the shops etc.. monday..hubby has to work so we're havng a girlie movie day.. breakfast at tiffanys..the notebook, popcorn, hot choc etc.. tuesday...no idea yet.. but she's heading back at around 7pm.. x
[quote="Clucky":3ntmcmvf]I've no sis either :o([/quote:3ntmcmvf] you have an honorary one... one that i seem to remember you saying you never wanted... :ooh xx
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="rock-n-roll-wife":3lka567s][quote="Clucky":3lka567s]I've no sis either :o([/quote:3lka567s] [b:3lka567s]you have an honorary one... [/b:3lka567s]one that i seem to remember you saying you never wanted... :ooh xx[/quote:3lka567s] aww cheers now have you organised going to the zoo?
nope not yet... might do that sunday actually... it all depends on this lovely weather we're having.. x
sun flowers Posts: 3421
OMG the ghost bus is fantastic... she'll love it..
i know..i've done it before with the wollies.. but hubby and sis are dying to go.. and get this.. my parents bought me a 'ghost detector' when they were over last, its an elecrical current detector thingy really but i'm soooooooooooooooooo taking it for the craic.. :o0 :o0 :o0
pristine_matrix Posts: 122
[quote="rock-n-roll-wife":ovgpco4m]My lil sis is over for a long weekend! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll haven't seen her since march,... i'm off work monday and tuesday and can't wait! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll [/i][/quote:ovgpco4m] Since when??? Why wasn't I informed???