YAYYYYYYYYYYYY ROLL ON FRIDAY!!! - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sugababe Posts: 130
Hi rnr Whats this Ghost Bus tour???Sounds good!
willful Posts: 6822
[quote="Clucky":1b0terjl]I've no sis either :o([/quote:1b0terjl] You're not missing much-my one of the famous baby henweek end fiasco, who was also my Matron of Honour still hasn't given me so much as a card for the wedding O:| R'n'R have you planned loads of 'bonding' activities??? :o0
sun flowers Posts: 3421
[quote="Sugababe":3tgom9en]Hi rnr Whats this Ghost Bus tour???Sounds good![/quote:3tgom9en] Dublin bus run it.. it picks you up in O Connell St and travels around all places ghostly around Dublin.. the guide brings you into old cemetries and tells all the old ghost stories... fantastic night was had by all when we went last year
Sugababe Posts: 130
Thanks sunflowers :thnk Sounds really good
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
[quote="pristine_matrix":1tjj43dr][quote="rock-n-roll-wife":1tjj43dr]My lil sis is over for a long weekend! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll haven't seen her since march,... i'm off work monday and tuesday and can't wait! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll [/i][/quote:1tjj43dr] Since when??? Why wasn't I informed???[/quote:1tjj43dr] stop stirring it you... you knew before i did!
pristine_matrix Posts: 122
[quote="rock-n-roll-wife":2rjwzc3s][quote="pristine_matrix":2rjwzc3s][quote="rock-n-roll-wife":2rjwzc3s]My lil sis is over for a long weekend! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll haven't seen her since march,... i'm off work monday and tuesday and can't wait! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll [/i][/quote:2rjwzc3s] Since when??? Why wasn't I informed???[/quote:2rjwzc3s] stop stirring it you... you knew before i did![/quote:2rjwzc3s] :) :) :)
*gone* Posts: 4785
I have a number of sisters, free to good homes. First come, first serve. All fully house trained.
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
>:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) we used to share a bedroom when i lived at home and we were always fighting like cat and dog.. our relationship significantly improved once i moved out and she needed somewhere to go to escape from home for a few hours.. >:o) we're the best of buddies now though.. >:o)
torribride Posts: 884
Yay...I'm off Friday and Monday too!! My mum and sister are coming to go wedding dress shopping and have a girlie weekend....can't wait! :o)ll
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="rock-n-roll-wife":1dhf705p]>:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) we used to share a bedroom when i lived at home and we were always fighting like cat and dog.. our relationship significantly improved once i moved out and she needed somewhere to go to escape from home for a few hours.. >:o) we're the best of buddies now though.. >:o)[/quote:1dhf705p] Sisters you love them and hate them :o0