Yaz-contraception pill

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Rocket Posts: 1824
Hi Anyone on this contraception pill? Is it good for clearing up your skin?
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
"The only way is up! baby for you and me now..... the only was is up!!" Sorry thats who I thought you were talking about when I saw the topic... [img:23w9pidt]http://img.skitch.com/20080519-xp1kf89wfbpyhdb5xh7qy3t3mk.preview.jpg[/img:23w9pidt]
daisybabe Posts: 767
I'm on the dianette and its great for clearing your skin, not sure bout yaz though *)
mini mama Posts: 834
Ha ha i also thought this was about yazz and the plastic population....revival of the 80's :o)ll
fruitypie Posts: 826
I was singing that to myself also.. Them were the days :o0
sorry for the confusion-changed now! I was on dianete,that didn't help me at all,im on mircolite at the moment
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
[quote="lady jane":ql1ipi57]sorry for the confusion-changed now! I was on dianete,that didn't help me at all,im on mircolite at the moment[/quote:ql1ipi57] I was only jokin :o0
I know I wanted to change it as I want some feedback on it,might get more now that people know what Im on about :o0
WinterWonderland Posts: 1242
Have no idea about Yaz but I was on Microlite - each to their own but it turned me phycotic (sp :-8 ), I was fine for the first month, then BAM.. antichrist! Hope you have better luck with it. :wv
Missus Lippy Posts: 5879
There are two types, Yasmin is the older one and then Yasminelle which has a slightly lower dose of hormone and seems to be the one that docs are prescribing instead. I was on both and always had clear skin, but be warned, other posters here had to come off it as it turned them into the anti-christ :o0 Your doc would probably be the one to advise you best :wv