Yes, it happens!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sep2006 Posts: 14
Just wanted to post this for everyone on the 2 week wait, or those waiting to test. I tested at the beginning of the week with First Response. I was Day 29 (am usually 23/4) Was disappointed but it was our first time (trying, not bd'ing!) so I wasnt all that surprised. However, I've been having pretty clear symptoms these last 2 weeks (nausea, extreme tiredness, sore boobies) and couldnt quite dismiss it, even after 2 BFNs. So, just to put it out of my mind I got another HPK last night, this time used Clear Blue and low and behold BFP!!! Tried another this morning and sure enough, + symbol! I'm still not 100% convinced and will feel more assured after i visit my GP on Mon. But to all those who are sure they feel different and are dying to test, try try try and hold out till the preg hormone is a little stronger. Hubby and I are over the moon :action31 Way to go little swimmers! All going well, our little honeymoon miracle will be with us sometime mid June! Best wishes to all mums to be and tcc'ers :stork:
lin Posts: 107
Congrats, thats fab. Enjoy the next 9 months!!
Mama Smurf Posts: 1447
Way to go Congratulations :o)ll
mumof2 Posts: 3864
Trilled for you - great news to hear on a Friday
charmed Posts: 105
Thats great news best to luck for the 9 months congrats
Purple Tulip Posts: 3442
thats great news congrats best of luck over the next 9 months O:o)
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
wow great news congrats to you and hubby
MrsNoc05 Posts: 1823
Congrats to you and hubby - Brilliant news !
Royal Wolly Posts: 1020
Jees, that was quick going!!! Many congratulations... have a happy and healthy pregnancy :stork:
charlie crown Posts: 377
Great news congrats, keep 'em coming girls!!