Menu

Yes or No.. - Page 3

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

havemovedon Posts: 2013
Love them. I spent an inordinate amount of time searching for invitations and found it very hard to find anything that wasn't samey. I ended up designing my own from scratch because I was dead against flowers, butterflies, rings, anything pastel or with chiffon and ribbons on it!
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
No I dont like them. To me they look "cheaper" than a wedding invite
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
Honest opinion, No, I really dont like them at all, but as OP said its your wedding & if you like them , go fo it!!
happyfamily Posts: 3323
No. But my taste is very traditional. They're very funky and i think if i got one in the post i'd think it was very cool but i wouln't pick it ofr my own coz my whole wedding is v traditional. If you're whole day is going to be funky and casual it would fit in well.
MrsBraxton Posts: 4662
Wouldn't like them for wedding invite either. Would be fine for a birthday or something but think bit cheap looking for wedding. Just my opinion though and if you are your h2b like them go for it!
LastRolo Posts: 6892
It wouldn't be what I would expect a wedding invite to look like - maybe thats a good thing!! They do look more like a flyer for a band/gig but thats just my opinion, your younger guests might love them, the older ones maybe not - I think I'm just a fuddy-duddy! But If you like them go for it!
Kickasswife Posts: 4051
Sorry :-8
mysteriousgirl Posts: 783
Yes for me. We were invited to a wedding last year and they had done something similar in a purple and white colour and it looked great.
Layla20 Posts: 1089
Yes for me. As others said it will set the tone for your wedding and its a wedding I would be looking forward to!! I'm not a "traditional" bride and I'm sure some of the decisions we've made for my wedding won't be to everyone's taste but at the end of the day its our wedding and a reflection of us, so I'm picking what I want.
dresstoimpress Posts: 1719
[quote="Betsey2011":8hhux70r] I'm not a "traditional" bride and I'm sure some of the decisions we've made for my wedding won't be to everyone's taste but at the end of the day its our wedding and a reflection of us, so I'm picking what I want.[/quote:8hhux70r] Completely agree with your sentiment!!!