Yesterday

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dreamster Posts: 6620
was the best day I have had in Croke Park in a long time [size=200:47ctuh9o][color=red:47ctuh9o]UP DA REBELS[/color:47ctuh9o][/size:47ctuh9o] :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
goldie. Posts: 1233
Fe*cking fab wasn't it!. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll O-O :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll H2B is hoarse from shouting at the telly!!
Dreamster Posts: 6620
I'm hoarse from trying to out shout all the Meath supporters around us yesterday
islandfun Posts: 3054
[quote="Dreamster":34gut9pe]I'm hoarse from trying to out shout all the Meath supporters around us yesterday[/quote:34gut9pe] See them all slouching off with 6 minutes to go? They knew they were beaten birds at that stage. It'll be a cracker of a final I'd say, if Cork keep the same drive they're def in with a shot.
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="islandfun":at8n9taa][quote="Dreamster":at8n9taa]I'm hoarse from trying to out shout all the Meath supporters around us yesterday[/quote:at8n9taa] See them all slouching off with 6 minutes to go? They knew they were beaten birds at that stage. It'll be a cracker of a final I'd say, [b:at8n9taa]if Cork keep the same drive they're def in with a shot[/b:at8n9taa].[/quote:at8n9taa] awww look at you thinking all positive - ah bless ye havent a hope petal but still fair play so far
*gone* Posts: 4785
A Cork and Kerry final ... the stuff history is made of! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Dreamster, I was looking out for you in the crowd on the tv!!
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="Lucky!":28wdgogt][quote="islandfun":28wdgogt][quote="Dreamster":28wdgogt]I'm hoarse from trying to out shout all the Meath supporters around us yesterday[/quote:28wdgogt] See them all slouching off with 6 minutes to go? They knew they were beaten birds at that stage. It'll be a cracker of a final I'd say, [b:28wdgogt]if Cork keep the same drive they're def in with a shot[/b:28wdgogt].[/quote:28wdgogt] awww look at you thinking all positive - ah bless ye havent a hope petal but still fair play so far[/quote:28wdgogt] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Mrs Electric Posts: 1939
Im a meath wolly, they played sooooo bad! >:o( :o( very disappointing, cork were a better team and deserved the win! Ive a feeling Dublin will win it though!
*gone* Posts: 4785
[quote="december07":1g7g8htl]Im a meath wolly, they played sooooo bad! >:o( :o( very disappointing, cork were a better team and deserved the win! [b:1g7g8htl]Ive a feeling Dublin will win it though[/b:1g7g8htl]![/quote:1g7g8htl] :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Just to add: :o0
Mrs Electric Posts: 1939
>:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( >:o( just to add >:o( ah well maybe next year.