Yet another my3/4 V Quinny Buzz post!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Joleigh Posts: 4242
Just wondering if anyone is using the My3 or My4? I know some people were thinking of getting them but havent heard from anybody who's using one. When I'm out pram stalking, 90% of the prams I see are Quinny. I'm yet to see a My3 or My4! :wv
MomToEmandJ Posts: 1977
hi joleigh can't really advise you but i ordered the quinny buzz last week in mothercare, they have a deal for 749euros, so when you factor in the total price for my3 and car seat and car seat base etc, it made more sense to get quinny IYKWIM. i asked two staff members in mothercare and they both said quinny was a better buy, in their opinion anyway :wv
Joleigh Posts: 4242
Thanks! Does that price include the base?? Gonna have a look on the mothercare website now.
MomToEmandJ Posts: 1977
you get the quinny buzz, the dreami carrycot, maxi cosi car seat, easyfix base, footmuff and shopping basket.it is only available in storm colour, a kinda grey/black. i couldn't order it online as they were out of stock.i ordered it in the shop and they said they will still give it to people for next few weeks.
Toblerone Posts: 2698
Joleigh, i was in Mothercare on Sat and got demo of quinny and My4. I queried why there weren't too many around when I did buggy watch and was told the My4 has only been around for 6 months or so! The price of the My4 is €399 and then you can get the maxicosi and easyfix base online from UK for about €200. It is more expensive to buy these car seats and base from irish shops directly (works out at about €250ish). They had a deal on Quinny but I was told it was ending on Sunday so the total cost normally would be about €950 inclusive. That price of €749 I think is sale price (they had quinny for €550 and then add on car seat etc). I like that the My4 is just one seat which can change from deeper pram to the buggy by just hooking up the ties. What I didn't like was that you have to remove the seat to fold whereas with the quinny you can fold with seat on it (as long as in correct position). I've pm'ed ya too.