yippppeee finishing work today for my wedding this saturday

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MISSUS2BE Posts: 225
well my time has finally come, i wont be a near a computer from now until after my wedding on saturday so i thought id say my goodbye's now and when i come back i'll no longer be a "MISSUS2BE" i'll be a flipping MISSUS!!!!! :o0 :o0 , thanks to all the wollies that replied or gave their advise to my thousand's of questions, i would have been lost without this discussion forum the last 18 months O-O and the fact that its honest no bullsh**t opinions is even better, wish me luck with the weather xx :wv
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Wagon! So jealous! Have a fab day - weather is looking good for you, fingers crossed!
fabcards Posts: 541
Best of Luck on your big day....enjoy every minute of it and dont worry about the weather
mrsgameover Posts: 383
MISSUS2BE best of luck for Saturday. The forecast is fab so there shouldn't be a worry about the weather. Have a ball and we'll see you back here when you're a Mrs!!!
Bunnybaby Posts: 2701
Best of luck on Saturday I hope its everything you have dreamed of and more O-O
mandibee Posts: 305
Have a brillient day & enjoy every minute :o)ll
babydust2012 Posts: 4736
[quote="v excited b2b":q8qfddij]Wagon! So jealous! Have a fab day - weather is looking good for you, fingers crossed![/quote:q8qfddij] + 1 :wv HAVE A BALL :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll PS you better be back on your PC to pass on all your tips :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs :lvs
shiversmoy Posts: 635
Have a fantastic day and make sure to enjoy every second of it :wv :wv
mrswildrogue Posts: 1739
Hope you and your H2B have a brillant day!! Enjoy ever second of it cos it flies!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Hope you come back and do a report :wv
Princess Lisa Posts: 379
best of luck!!! hope all goes well for you both!!!