yo mama real fat Yo mama so fat when she sat on the rainbow, skittles popped out! Yo mama is so stupid she sits on the tv and watches the couch. Yo mama is so poor that when i saw her kikin a tin can down the road i asked her wat she was doing and she said " Movin". Yo mama is so stupid when someone said " ohhh its chilly out side" she ran out side with a bowl and said"where" Yo mama is so poor when u went in side the house and stepped on a cigerette she said"heeey who turned off the heater!" Yo mama so fat that when she needs to use an average sized umbrella, it only covers her eye lash! Yo mama is so fat she had to be baptized at SEA WORLD. Yo Momma SO fat... it took me three days just to get around her! Youre mamas so fat that when she she stepped on my dogs tail we had to change his name to beaver. Youre mamas so fat she makes godzilla look like an action figure Yoamas so bald you can see wat she is thinking YOO momma is sooooo stupid she sits on the tv and watches the chair!!!!! :lol: :lol: