You stupid fool!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MidnightJasmine Posts: 238
So, like everyone else, I have a lot going on in all areas of my life. So today, instead of contining to plaster on the brave face and the happy-go-lucky-smile I have become master of, I burst out crying in front of about 10 of my colleagues. O:| I.am.complete.a.fool. O:| O:|
bridee2b Posts: 2534
:action32 Aw MidnightJasmine, I beg to disagree, you are not a 'stupid fool', but you are human! Life can get on top of us all at times, and sometimes it can take the smallest thing to release the emotional build-up of it all... I hope that whatever situation is bothering you so much at the moment improves... *Sending big hugs to MJ*
Kickasswife Posts: 4051
:lvs
daisy2012 Posts: 619
Aw midnight jasmine - Its friday so I suggest you stop into Tesco on your way home and pick up a bottle of champers - another wollie told me its reduced from 49.99 to 19.99! Sounds like you need a glass of bubbles and loadsa cuddles....
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
You poor thing :action32 Sometimes, things just get on top of us and it happens in the most unlikeliness of places :action32
Jawl Posts: 8881
You know I did similar a few months ago, but it was in front of a brand new GP, who now probably thinks I'm a pure basket case :o0 I felt such a tit, but you know when the embarressment died down?? I found I actually felt less anxious and was feeling a great sense of release. That night, I bought a bottle of wine, a slab of chococolate and a box of pringles and sour cream for dipping and I totally indulged myself. So hope you feel better for letting it out and please be kind to yourself for the weekend.
moanna Posts: 1081
I did this yesterday in front of my boss. posted about it in are you a flip' eejit!!! YES I AM. Listen dont worry I didnt realise untill yesterday how stressed I am. its more work than the wedding really
Pricetag Posts: 1306
[quote="Jawl":3jme35ei]You know I did similar a few months ago, but it was in front of a brand new GP, who now probably thinks I'm a pure basket case :o0 .[/quote:3jme35ei] Same here! But she was great about it and like that, when I had let it out I felt great :) Sometimes we just let things build up and then you can't contain them anymore. Maybe you need to talk more to you OH or whoever is making you so upset. Communication is the key to Life :)