Menu

Your Complete Wedding Checklist

Go to All Things Wedding

yourwedding
New Wolly

Re: Your Complete Wedding Checklist

Postby yourwedding » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:36 am

Hi,

I want to buy a mobile app for my wedding.

Not a generic one, especially created for my wedding. Names, places, story, comments, photos. And app name should be our name (me and my fiance)

Is there anyone who had this before? Any suggestions where can I get this?

missara_24
New Wolly

Postby missara_24 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:22 pm

Girls Plum Pretty Sugar getting ready pieces!! They are having a Black Friday sale i just tried the code from last year and changed the date and it worked!! 25% off and a free robe!! BLACKFRIDAY17DEAL

Sverma2018
New Wolly

Postby Sverma2018 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:15 pm

Wedding Planning a tedious and time consuming process. Visit PlanYourWedding.co.in online to be completely worry free and as your one and only go to destination for complete wedding planning and ideas.

rachsaund
New Wolly

Postby rachsaund » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:21 pm

Brilliant! Thanks for sharing!

summermarine
New Wolly

Postby summermarine » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:02 am

As I've scrolled and backread, planning a wedding sure is quite a handful and perhaps having a wedding planner would be a good choice. Since planning weddings take as much as a year or maybe more then having a certain companion that knows the ins and outs of the business would definitely be of big help to you. Fortunately, the wedding library's weddings and debuts bridal this 2018 will be having a wedding expo on February 16-18 2018 at SM Megamall. Be sure to reserve your slots early and find your perfect wedding planner match. Best wishes!

Rinuing
New Wolly

Postby Rinuing » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:05 am

You are getting married? Yay! Well, time to get organized and establish a wedding planning timeline. When should you start planning your wedding? Well, with one year in advance you’ll have plenty of time to take care of every detail. You might feel a bit overwhelmed with all the things you have to do, so don’t hesitate to check out our ultimate wedding checklist.
https://www.weddingforward.com/12-month ... -timeline/

Kathy De Stafford Bridal
talarnameh
New Wolly

Postby talarnameh » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:07 am

It was great, I could find a lot of things that I need. Barber and atelier, and even wedding ceremonies. Summary was good :xxx :xox

Previous

Go to All Things Wedding