Your dogs at your wedding - TV3 tonight

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sprocket Posts: 1671
Exposé on TV3 are doing a piece on including your dog in your wedding. It's on tonight, Thurs 26th Aug. http://www.tv3.ie/xpose.php Just thought some of your Wollies might be interested.
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
ah id love my 2 at the wedding but they would piddle over everything and prob start barking.. :o0
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
I would have loved that but no way would it have worked. They would have been like naughty toddlers trying to get up to me and DH at the top of the aisle and probably barked during our vows or something. The photos would have been adorable though. :lvs
My dog will be there but will not be at the church (that's the plan at the moment anyway). She'll stay at the hotel during the ceremony and I'll get her when we go back to the reception for photos. It would be too distracting having her at the ceremony ...and she'd steal all the attention from me ! :o0 :o0 :o0
MrsAH Posts: 3715
I would love to bring out dog, he is as pure white as you can get. He gets anxious in large groups though and would be very clingy with me in particular, which would mean him standing up and putting his front paws on my leg and walking with me like that :o0 I'd say he would be very out of sorts then when it was time to be taken by his minder. I really would love to though. :o(
bridesmaidzilla Posts: 1859
MrsAh, our pair are white too,they would look sooooooo good in our wedding pics!! :o0 That said, they would be so giddy (they love people so would be all over the church making new friends) so we're going to get them in the album some other way...have to put thinking cap on about that, Xpose might actually give me some ideas tonight!!
nelle Posts: 552
So Cute!!!! I have a cat (Roger) and everyone keeps joking I should put him on a lead and have the rings on a ribbon around his neck to bring them up the church!!! Course I laugh it off, but there is a teeny-weeny part of me that thinks it'd be nice!!! Is that really really sad and pathetic??? :-8 :-8 :-8
bridesmaidzilla Posts: 1859
Nelle, that would be sooo cute!!!Clearly there are plenty of people who would love their animals to be involved in their wedding!!
jessie10 Posts: 204
Hi Mrs Future P, u are my wedding date twin :o)ll where are you getting married?? I would love love love to have my dog there, she's tiny and very cute so as already said, I don't want her getting all the attention on my day haha.. We haven't decided just yet on what we're doing with our doggie!! I actually get stressed when I think about her being left in a kennel as all my nearest n dearest will be at my wedding so Don't what to do with her!!!! :weep
Hi Jessie10, :wv I'm getting married in Renvyle House in Connemara. Can't wait!! What about you?