Your favourite place

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

*gone* Posts: 4785
Where is your favourite place in the whole wide world ... where do you feel at ease with yourself & could happily stay there forever? Mine is a beach in West Kerry, sitting on the warm round boulders in the sun, watching the sun glistening on the sea.
pluto Posts: 3893
After being to the island of Naxos in Greece, hubby and I have decided that's our favourite place in the whole world. If we could go anywhere in the world for a month, we'd pick the Greek islands. Heaven.
mad woman Posts: 22106
relaxing at home on the couch on the weekend...
Shin Posts: 8515
sweet post dizzy not sure actually, depends on the settings and circumstances I loved the countryside in France i have to say, it took my breath away all the tiny quaint villages and they gorgeous little chocolate shops.
clucky Posts: 26471
awww dizzy the middle of central park - going from the noise of that amazing city to complete peace and quiet in a matter of minutes amazed me other than that - bed with a good book flannel pj's and flannel duvet
willful Posts: 6822
Harbour View in West Cork or Kilcrohane also in West Cork, failing that anywhere beside the sea except the Irish sea! :o0
OctMrsC Posts: 774
Little inlet from Lough Allen in Drumshanbo, Leitrim. Just sit on the little pier all day watching and doing nothing. Heaven!
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
bed! or snuggled up on couch with h2b.. :xox x
Hepburn Posts: 4081
There's a lovely B&B in Glendalough that has always been our quick one night getaway detination. I find that whole area very soothing and spiritual and love the house too. http://www.tudorlodgeireland.com/
EHRK Posts: 82
Shin, I must agree with you. I stayed in a place called Rousillion and it was just fab the food and wine and weather and scenery were out of this world