Menu

Your Guide to Wedding Invitation Wording

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

WOLSophie Posts: 941
[b:o78pxg6z]Your Guide to Wedding Invitation Wording[/b:o78pxg6z] Everything you need to know about wedding invitation wording... http://www.weddingsonline.ie/planning/y ... on-wording [attachment=0:o78pxg6z]wedding-invitation-wording-guide.jpg[/attachment:o78pxg6z]
Duarte Amancio Posts: 6
What about a save the date engagement video by DoART Wedding Films instead?
bimeratravel Posts: 5
Thanks for your this informative post. This post is Excellent but i need more information in this regard.
webcrest Posts: 38
You have to use the wording should be the same on every wedding invitation the bride sends out, anyhow of who she is inviting. If the wedding ceremony is little bit small and more relaxed, the bride might want to go with: ___________ and ____________ Request the delight of your company at their wedding
LauraAdams.77 Posts: 18
Thanks for sharing! :heartbeat:
missara_24 Posts: 2
Girls Plum Pretty Sugar getting ready pieces!! They are having a Black Friday sale i just tried the code from last year and changed the date and it worked!! 25% off and a free robe!! BLACKFRIDAY17DEAL
Aileen Duffy Makeup
mwedding Posts: 1
A beautiful guide :thnk
Jyotsna Walkar Posts: 2
Hey one of my best friends wedding in next month and the wedding planner in Dubai but the invitation card is my responsibility so please suggest me best cards...
Jyotsna Walkar Posts: 2
Hey one of my best friends wedding in next month and the wedding planner in Dubai but the invitation card is my responsibility so please suggest me best cards...
Omh Posts: 1
So handy, thanks!