your ladygarden....

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

whitedaisy Posts: 761
just being nosey really :o0 I shave mine as I dont like having to wait for it to get to a 'waxable' lenght!
mrspants Posts: 4652
Neither! I use immac bikini line.
whitedaisy Posts: 761
sugar...should have put that in as an option!! I tried that before and it burned me and didnt remove a hair...maybe I was doing it wrong!
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
I have a remington thingy, give her a 1 all over :o0 :o0
the winner Posts: 4148
Shave I'm allergic to wax and wow did I find that out the hard way... I use perfect baby cream after its just the best cream ever to use after shaving :wv :wv
gottabfp Posts: 5641
i imac, but going for a wax this weekend sh1tting myself!
busybee07 Posts: 959
I generally wax 90% of the time, but ive used immac in the past. Much prefer waxing thou. SPeaking of lady gardens, has anyone seen those dye things for your lady garden, they are called mini kini or something. Its so your cuffs and collars match!!! Thats what it actually says on the packet/box. Ive seen them in a few salons. Would u really dye ur lady garden??
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
Definitely shave. I'm too much of a chicken shit to go for a waxing!
Salander Posts: 1639
i go au naturale! i hate itchy stubble on my legs and underarms enough without have an itchy scratchy ladygarden! :-8
Time For A Change Posts: 6885
I'm in the wax camp and wouldn't have it another way! :o0 Hubby thinks I'm sadistic because waxing doesn't bother me in the slightest! :o0 :o0 I used Veet on Saturday on my legs - new fragrance my ass!!! It still stinks like it did years ago, thank God hubby was out otherwise he would've gagged with the smell - and I was still left with some stubbly bits after the max 10mins!!!! Not wasting my money on that cr*p again! >:o(