Your one indulgence?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Huggles Posts: 1108
What was your one big indulgence for the big day? I've just learnt that ours was our photographer - thought it was a normal price but seemingly not :-8
mrs08 Posts: 1220
cant think of anything in particular for the big day - not yet anyway! it'll prob be the honeymoon though... plan on going all out!! :o)ll
Huggles Posts: 1108
[quote="MRS08":1675u5q0]cant think of anything in particular for the big day - not yet anyway! it'll prob be the honeymoon though... plan on going all out!! :o)ll[/quote:1675u5q0] I forgot about that :o0 scrap that - ours was the honeymoon. I'm such an airhead sometimes :-8
what did ye plan so for the honeymoon ??? :o)ll
loveheart Posts: 686
Totally with you - honeymoon and photographer! DOn't know who we think we are at all. Think I was slightly too impulsive with photographer in terms of the package we got (do we really NEED 60 pages) but its done now!!!
Cork Oct 08 Posts: 749
Ours was definitely our honeymoon aswell. We;re going to New York for 5 nights, then to Miami and on a 7 night carribean cruise and then 3 nights in Miami and home. Including spending we're probably looking at 10K bu it's a once in a life time trip.
I think we did ok with the photographer - seemed to be bout mid range price... I suppose besides the honeymoon the meal is the next biggest thing! God it costs a lot to feed and water people!! :hic
Mammypig Posts: 832
honeymoon too. dubai for 4 nights (gold room in hotel and all inclusive) and 8 nights in mauritis (junior suite and all inclusive) just over €7500 but it'll be well worth it!
hey santababy, your honeymoon price doesnt seem too bad. We have been quoted nearer to €11k for 3 nights in Dubai (Le Meridien B&B) and 12 nights in Heritage AI in Mauritius... Who did you book with? We havent booked just yet but going to see travel agent tomorrow :o)ll
MrsG2b Posts: 1458
So far it is photographer and chair covers but then again I haven't booked the honeymoon yet and we were thinking of Dubai....