Your pregnancy after a miscarriage

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Babybaby Posts: 140
How did you feel on your pregnancy after a miscarriage. Were you fretting the whole time and worried all the time. I think thats what i'll be like somehow!!
Rocket Queen Posts: 7381
http://www2.weddingsonline.ie/discussio ... hp?t=84618 You might find some useful advice/comments here pet.
imeldaquirke Posts: 28
Hi babybaby, very sorry to hear you had a miscarriage. Hope you're looking after yourself. I thought I'd be very nervous when I got pregnant again but actually I've gone the other way. The way I see it is that I've been through something terrible, I've come out the other side and nothing will be as bad as that again. I don't think negatively at all because I don't see the point. The odds are stacked in favour of you having a very successful pregnancy and more people have babies than have miscarriages so why should you not be in the majority rather than the minority next time? When you do get pregnant again please be positive and have hope and faith. I am (and I'm also spending a fortune on lighting candles in the church this time too!). Best of luck!
Lady Di Posts: 2487
Hi Babybaby - firstly just to say I'm really sorry to hear about your loss. There's a special forum here called 'Lost Angels' and there's a post called 'pregnant again after a MC'. You'll get a good idea how we're all feeling over there - it all very mixed really!!
Babybaby Posts: 140
Thanks girls really appreciate that. I'll check out the other links