Menu

YSL Top Secret Flash Radiance

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bucketofchips Posts: 1913
Girls - have any of you used this product? I have a mate coming over from Ireland and is buying me some stuff in the Duty Free, as cosmetics in Oz are crazy expensive O:| I've read it is fantastic but before I fork out over $50 on it was wondering if it's any good? [img:1u26hrgr]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll16/Bucketofchips/top-secret-flash-radiance-skincare-.jpg[/img:1u26hrgr]
donegalgirly Posts: 160
I've used Clarins Beauty Flash Balm, its been about for years and does the same thing.. Go to any clarins counter and ask for a sample, say you were going to buy the ysl but want to try it.. their samples are pretty generous.. I think think i'd fork over 50 for it, the clarins on is about 30ish.. i think..
[quote="donegalgirly":1v0xkxyt]I've used Clarins Beauty Flash Balm, its been about for years and does the same thing.. Go to any clarins counter and ask for a sample, say you were going to buy the ysl but want to try it.. their samples are pretty generous.. I think think i'd fork over 50 for it, the clarins on is about 30ish.. i think..[/quote:1v0xkxyt] Funny - I've been using Clarins Flash Balm for years too, that's actually on the list for my mate. Is this stuff a similiar product? From what I read it was quite different? (now I feel like a prat!)
Not tried the ysl but thats what I was told. .oh if it is different let me know if its good..
Ah sure, we'll give it a bash - haven't bought any cosmetics since I went home last November so feel like a bit of a splurge and if it doesn't work, it'll just join the other bazillion half empty products in the basket under my bathroom sink. If he can get it, and it's any good, I'll let you know. Winter has been cr*p here this year and my skin needs some attention to get it looking good for summer, so am willing to give anything a shot at this stage!
I'm in trouble now.. i'm flying back home to Ireland on friday. I'm going to have to stay away from the duty free areas.. I'm intrigued :D
Inline - Algarve WP
Desperate House wife Posts: 52
It gets great reviews on www.makeupalley.com - Try this link http://www.makeupalley.com/product/show ... _Corrector
[quote="donegalgirly":2f4dn68h]I'm in trouble now.. i'm flying back home to Ireland on friday. I'm going to have to stay away from the duty free areas.. I'm intrigued :D[/quote:2f4dn68h] :o0 Right, well I'm 9 hours ahead of you and I'll have that stuff on me by 11am Friday my time - aka 2am Friday morning your time, so I'll slap it on quickly and tell you if I've morphed into Giselle Bundchen by 11.30am - giving you enough time to read up and avoid wasting (or possibly not!) your dosh before you fly home. :o0
[quote="Desperate House wife":2umxzxjw]It gets great reviews on www.makeupalley.com - Try this link http://www.makeupalley.com/product/show ... _Corrector[/quote:2umxzxjw] Thanks for that - I used to use that site (isn't it brill?) but forgot about it. Ok now I deffo want some, I rarely use foundation so this stuff sounds extra super for me (God am such a marketing hoar).. In typical 'BOC luck' though I bet the Duty Free where my mate is coming from (Manila) won't have the feckin' stuff.
hunky_dorey Posts: 2714
I want this so much, but it's too fookin expensive and I can't afford i at the moment. I read in a magazine last week that a top make up artist swears by it, then I went on and read the reviews on makeupalley and it made me want it even more!