Yuck!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Newlywed07 Posts: 111
A girl in the office here went and got a sandwich for lunch. She was sitting there eating it and she said she thought this mouthful was particularly chewy- anyway she finally realised something wasn't right and spat it out. And out came a used plaster still in that round shape as if it just slipped off someones finger. The poor girl had to run to the bathroom as she thought she was going to be sick! How disgusting is that. We wanted her to take it back and show the shop but she was too embarassed. Think one of the other girls is going to go back for her as they need to be told. Anyone else have any gross food stories? (can you tell I'm bored at work today!)
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
OMG definitely bring that back! That is so disgusting
happilyeverafter Posts: 299
in the company i used to work for before we only had 1/2 hr lunch break so they had a contract with nearest shop to do lunches - we all used put our order on an envelope and put money into envelope, they collected all orders at 10am and at 1pm they brought our lunches. Well one particular day they must have been very busy because one girl found a slug in her sandwich - on closer inspection there was earth on the lettuce too - ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
MrsJayKay Posts: 3025
Oh MY GOD!!! That's just flucking NOT ON!!! Yuck [img:3qs3uikm]http://www.myparentconnection.com/forums/images/smilies/vomit.gif[/img:3qs3uikm] She should deffo bring it back and make THEM eat it!!!! yuck-arama!!!!
Delish Posts: 4176
When I was a kid, I got an ice cream in a restaurant and there was glass in it :eek :eek :eek :eek , Also found a fly in a salad once (nothing too crazy there - but I was in a restaurant)
bbbride Posts: 664
Years ago, found a worm in brown soda bread. Never gone near that shop ever since, and reported them to health board. Totally gross...
Miah Posts: 2738
Where I used to work, my old psycho boss was just about to chow down on a chicken sandwich when one of her licks noticed the chicken was raw and screamed at her to put it down. Shame!
frankensteins wife Posts: 1838
I ate chicken wings that gave me E-Coli - had to be carried to the car and brought to A&E - not quite the same as getting a plaster in a sandwich though, but the chicken wasnt cooked properly (it was from a place that i worked in about 8 years ago.) Now everytime I have chicken, I always inspect it to make sure its not pink looking ! :o0